No Bank Nationalizaton! No!
No Bank Nationalization! No!
No Bank Nationalization! No! First let us review a very recent history of all major media and academics about the Iraq War. Under former vise-president Cheney and his assistant cunningly manipulated of the fake WMD theory. 99.9% of major media which include NYT, WSJ, CNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, WASHINGINTON POST and almost all political PUNDITS…YOU NAME IT!! And Academics like Francis Fukuyama all unconditionally support and shout: WAR! WAR! IRAQ WAR! Same as the VIAGRA-INJECTED and Fox’s Bill O’ Reilly and Rush Limburg. That is why Bigthink Jimmy Huntington called this era as the Darkest age of Journalism. Because they lost the independent analysis capacity and they subjectedly and selectively report to the Reader. We had gone deeply into an unnecessary War. And because the astronomical spending In Iraq and doing nothing in our research, educational, industry…. etc., in Bush’s eight year. WE RESULT IN UNPRECEDENTED RECESSION! To the worst, the Lawmaker of Bush! (No kidding!) unbelievably, 99% the Congressmen and Congresswomen support the Iraq War! They all became the "private Law maker of President Bush" during the years of Bush’s Administration. NOW THIS AGAIN! MAJOR MEDIA, NYT, FINANCE CELEBRITY ALAN GREENSPAN, Congressmen Lindsey Graham, Chris Dodd and Charles Schumer, Academics, Paul Krugman (It is strange Greenspan and Paul become Bank Nationalization Buddy!) all support Bank nationalization. However, I do not see any of them to do and had done a deep research and published a decent paper about Bank Nationalization. They support, a lot of sense based on their "feeling" or redemption. We may conclude that NYT, Lindsey Graham, Chris Dodd, Charles Schumer, Alan Greenspan have all failed this country once before. How can we believe this time they are right on bank nationalization? No proof. Only shouting again: Bank nationalization! Bank Nationalization! Just like War! War! Iraq War! In 2003, no difference! Readers let me remind you the fact, when the Sweden Government temporarily nationalize bank in 1990s (According to former Chief of FDIC, William M. Isaac wrote on WSJ on Feb 24, 09, Sweden only nationalized Gota Bank and that was after it had already collapsed!) Sweden was in no recession. Their bank is not as big and internationalized as Bank of America or City. And their Sweden Bank at crisis is not in Tier 1 ratio of capital as City and BAC or Wells Fargo! I am 100% SURE MOST OF THE BIG BANKS IN US ARE SRTONG AS OTHERS AROUND IN THE WORLD. Who said JP Morgan Chase Bank is no match to The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HBC) in terms of ratio capital and international status? But I do admit there is some small banks are in dire strait needed to be clean out. The "Stress test" will tell! But why after the injection of Government billions of Taxpayers money and guarantee it did not help the market? To my humble opinion, the house price and foreclosure are not stable. City is holding a lot of the CDO, CDS AND SYNTHETIC CDO WHICH ARE LINK WITH FORECLOSURE AND THE HOUSE PRICE! The root of problem is in property market. To shoot the Bank, it only wastes your bullet. Another reason is that, greedy and ruthless Bank CEOs use the "wait, kill and expand" strategy. A strong capital banks of course like to see their opponent bank gone broke in this crisis! That can explain why after Government injection the Big Banks lend less! I do not blame the greedy and ruthless Bank CEO. Look what Bill Gates did in his era in Microsoft! If you are soft and kindness you should change job as CEO of Bill Gates Foundation for philanthropy only! Let me change a bit and rephrase Keynes’ writing as my conclusion: "A sound decision maker (Keynes used "Banker" I change decision maker), alas, is not one who foresees danger and avoid it, but one who, when he is ruined, is ruined in a conventional way along with his fellows, so that no one can really blame him. Outlandish bonuses amplified and rewarded that herd behavior" NOW WE ARE IN CRITICAL MONMET, Mr. Tim Geithner do you want to follow the herd behavior of Alan Greenspan, Paul Krugman, NYT, nationalize Bank? My God! I feel the great pressure! "Greenspan team up with Paul! Man!" You should! Mr.Geithner! God Bless America, no Bank Nationalization! Rewrote on Feb 24, 09.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
The Bajau people's nomadic lifestyle has given them remarkable adaptions, enabling them to stay underwater for unbelievable periods of time. Their lifestyle, however, is quickly disappearing.
- The Bajau people travel in small flotillas throughout the Phillipines, Malaysia, and Indonesia, hunting fish underwater for food.
- Over the years, practicing this lifestyle has given the Bajau unique adaptations to swimming underwater. Many find it straightforward to dive up to 13 minutes 200 feet below the surface of the ocean.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
We explore the history of blood types and how they are classified to find out what makes the Rh-null type important to science and dangerous for those who live with it.
- Fewer than 50 people worldwide have 'golden blood' — or Rh-null.
- Blood is considered Rh-null if it lacks all of the 61 possible antigens in the Rh system.
- It's also very dangerous to live with this blood type, as so few people have it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.