New Class of Trade for Pharmaceutical Purchasers
Pharmaceutical companies devise their pricing and marketing strategies in part based on the different types of customers (classes of trade) they do business with. Some new types of customers are emerging that don't fit current definitions such as WellPoint which is an integrated health insurer, pharmacy benefits manager, specialty pharmacy, and mail order company.
The development of a new class of trade for such an integrated customer would provide pharmaceutical companies a clear, regulated avenue for working with such customers which provide a significantly different value than those currently defined as separate entities.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Quoth the parrot — "Nevermore."
- Edgar Allan Poe (1809–1949) is considered one of America's great writers.
- Poe penned his most famous poem, The Raven, in his 30s.
- Originally, the poem's feathered subject was a bit flamboyant.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Basically, this is the stuff that served some evolutionary purpose at some point, but now is kind of, well, extra.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- Creating a more connected world and indexing the world's information: what could be better than that?
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.