New Class of Trade for Pharmaceutical Purchasers
Pharmaceutical companies devise their pricing and marketing strategies in part based on the different types of customers (classes of trade) they do business with. Some new types of customers are emerging that don't fit current definitions such as WellPoint which is an integrated health insurer, pharmacy benefits manager, specialty pharmacy, and mail order company.
The development of a new class of trade for such an integrated customer would provide pharmaceutical companies a clear, regulated avenue for working with such customers which provide a significantly different value than those currently defined as separate entities.
Delay, deny and deflect were the strategies Facebook has used to navigate scandals it's faced in recent years, according to the New York Times.
- The exhaustive report is based on interviews with more than 50 people with ties to the company.
- It outlines how senior executives misled the public and lawmakers in regards to what it had discovered about privacy breaches and Russian interference in U.S. politics.
- On Thursday, Facebook cut ties with one of the companies, Definers Public Relations, listed in the report.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
Sure we know it would be bad, but what do all of these scary numbers really mean?
- At the press time, the value was $21.7 trillion dollars.
- Lots of people know that a default would be bad, but not everybody seems to get how horrible it would be.
- While the risk is low, knowing what would happen if a default did occur is important information for all voters.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.