Before you hit the bottle this holiday season, lend Prof. Nutt your ears for 9 minutes
Professor David Nutt who was recently awarded the Nature/Sense About Science prize for standing up for science, this month gave a short talk at Bristol TEDx which might make you see alcohol under a new light. Beyond the fact below cited by Prof. Nutt I'm not going to give any spoilers so this post will be short and sweet. Enjoy.
In fact the entire Bristol TEDx event is pretty delightful. Watch the full stream here.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- More than one in five Afghans is clinically depressed – a sad world record
- But are North Koreans really the world's 'fourth least depressed' people?
- Even in America, books are frequently challenged and removed from schools and public libraries.
- It was given this name because it came from another solar system.
- Some claimed 'Oumuamua was an alien technology, but there's no actual evidence for that.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.