My life about online games
I still remember the time I played Guild Wars, it must be 2 years ago when I first played the game.
Although I am a girl, but my character is the same as a boy. I am interested in the games since I own a computer, especially the shooting games. In the past, I am almost addicted in them. So my mun is always angry with me, because I am a girl, it is different from boys, she asked me not to play the games online, if I have time, I can go outside to play with my friends. Some of my best friends heard about this, they came to my home and play with me, they did not allow me to touch the computer. After a period of time, I have overcome the internet addiction.
Several months later, when I surfed the internet, I came across a game friend online. When in the game, he often bought guild wars gold to me. He used his credit card to buy guild wars money, and used these money to buy the cheap guild wars gold. He alway bought so much that he could not run out of them. So he often gave me some. He asked me why he could not see me in the game, I said that I would not play the online games again, it is harmful to our body and eyes. I also persuaded him not to spend so much time money on the game.
In fact, he is a poor boy, his mother and father divorced 5 years ago, he choosed neither of them but lived with his grandmother. He put all of his speartime on the internet in order to distract his mind from the lonely life. I sympathize with him. I turn around and think , I have a well-being family, my mother and father like me very much, also there are many friends caring about me, so why do I spend the time online? From then on, I determined that I will not waste time playing games online. I will only spend 1—2 hours to surf the internet to see news everyday. My mother is very happy that I get out of the internet. She cooks delicious food for me everyday. I am also very happy that I correct the mistake in time.
That boy and I have become goods friends, after my persuasion, he only play the game on Sunday.
This is my life!
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
The Bajau people's nomadic lifestyle has given them remarkable adaptions, enabling them to stay underwater for unbelievable periods of time. Their lifestyle, however, is quickly disappearing.
- The Bajau people travel in small flotillas throughout the Phillipines, Malaysia, and Indonesia, hunting fish underwater for food.
- Over the years, practicing this lifestyle has given the Bajau unique adaptations to swimming underwater. Many find it straightforward to dive up to 13 minutes 200 feet below the surface of the ocean.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
We explore the history of blood types and how they are classified to find out what makes the Rh-null type important to science and dangerous for those who live with it.
- Fewer than 50 people worldwide have 'golden blood' — or Rh-null.
- Blood is considered Rh-null if it lacks all of the 61 possible antigens in the Rh system.
- It's also very dangerous to live with this blood type, as so few people have it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.