My experience in Hellgate London game
My account was borrowed to my friends. He wanted to play it. I bought some gold that time. I asked him to go to the market place to trade. He did what I told him.
His English was not very good. I had to explain to him about the trade. It was a little trouble. The gold supplier told me to go to warehouse. I told my friend the worker told me. He began to go there. He walked slowly. I was worried about my Hellgate London Palladium, so I told him to hurry. He said ok.
He got the warehouse after a moment. I asked him to site down and set a store selling some items. The gold supplier would be here a moment. My friend did not play game often. So I asked him be careful when trade. I sat behind him to mind him something, but at that moment, my mom told me to help her to buy some sugar. I asked my friend to be careful again. You had to leave at once after you get the Hellgate London gold. He said ok.
Then I went to buy sugar at once. In fact I was worried about the trade that operated by my friend. I came back as soon as possible. When I got home my friend told me my account was banned. Oh, my god. I was so angry. I asked him if I got the Hellgate gold. He said no and he would give me his account. His account was low. I told him I would make a new account. He said sorry. But it was no use. I had spent much money on my account. Now I had to start from the new account.
I made an account. I asked him to not be worried. I would get a high level after not long time. I contact the customer service again. I told him my new account name. I asked him to trade with this new account. The worker said ok. Then I asked them to change the trade place to make a safe trade. The gold supplier told me if I ran faster I would not be banned. I told him the new place and the map coordinate.
Researchers discover a link between nonverbal synchronization and relationship success.
- Scientists say coordinating movements leads to increased intimacy and sexual desire in a couple.
- The improved rapport and empathy was also observed in people who didn't know each other.
- Non-verbal clues are very important in the development stages of a relationship.
Humans evolved to live in the cold through a number of environmental and genetic factors.
- According to some relatively new research, many of our early human cousins preceded Homo sapien migrations north by hundreds of thousands or even millions of years.
- Cross-breeding with other ancient hominids gave some subsets of human population the genes to contend and thrive in colder and harsher climates.
- Behavioral and dietary changes also helped humans adapt to cold climates.
The comics titan worked for more than half a century to revolutionize and add nuance to the comics industry, and he built a vast community of fans along the way.
- Lee died shortly after being rushed to an L.A. hospital. He had been struggling with multiple illnesses over the past year, reports indicate.
- Since the 1950s, Lee has been one of the most influential figures in comics, helping to popularize heroes that expressed a level of nuance and self-doubt previously unseen in the industry.
- Lee, who's later years were marked by some financial and legal tumult, is survived by his daughter, Joan Celia "J.C." Lee.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.