My experience in Hellgate London game
My account was borrowed to my friends. He wanted to play it. I bought some gold that time. I asked him to go to the market place to trade. He did what I told him.
His English was not very good. I had to explain to him about the trade. It was a little trouble. The gold supplier told me to go to warehouse. I told my friend the worker told me. He began to go there. He walked slowly. I was worried about my Hellgate London Palladium, so I told him to hurry. He said ok.
He got the warehouse after a moment. I asked him to site down and set a store selling some items. The gold supplier would be here a moment. My friend did not play game often. So I asked him be careful when trade. I sat behind him to mind him something, but at that moment, my mom told me to help her to buy some sugar. I asked my friend to be careful again. You had to leave at once after you get the Hellgate London gold. He said ok.
Then I went to buy sugar at once. In fact I was worried about the trade that operated by my friend. I came back as soon as possible. When I got home my friend told me my account was banned. Oh, my god. I was so angry. I asked him if I got the Hellgate gold. He said no and he would give me his account. His account was low. I told him I would make a new account. He said sorry. But it was no use. I had spent much money on my account. Now I had to start from the new account.
I made an account. I asked him to not be worried. I would get a high level after not long time. I contact the customer service again. I told him my new account name. I asked him to trade with this new account. The worker said ok. Then I asked them to change the trade place to make a safe trade. The gold supplier told me if I ran faster I would not be banned. I told him the new place and the map coordinate.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
Here are 7 often-overlooked World Heritage Sites, each with its own history.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites are locations of high value to humanity, either for their cultural, historical, or natural significance.
- Some are even designated as World Heritage Sites because humans don't go there at all, while others have felt the effects of too much human influence.
- These 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites each represent an overlooked or at-risk facet of humanity's collective cultural heritage.
Famous physicists like Richard Feynman think 137 holds the answers to the Universe.
- The fine structure constant has mystified scientists since the 1800s.
- The number 1/137 might hold the clues to the Grand Unified Theory.
- Relativity, electromagnetism and quantum mechanics are unified by the number.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Scientists working on the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) devised a method for trapping dark matter particles.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.