My experience in Hellgate London game
My account was borrowed to my friends. He wanted to play it. I bought some gold that time. I asked him to go to the market place to trade. He did what I told him.
His English was not very good. I had to explain to him about the trade. It was a little trouble. The gold supplier told me to go to warehouse. I told my friend the worker told me. He began to go there. He walked slowly. I was worried about my Hellgate London Palladium, so I told him to hurry. He said ok.
He got the warehouse after a moment. I asked him to site down and set a store selling some items. The gold supplier would be here a moment. My friend did not play game often. So I asked him be careful when trade. I sat behind him to mind him something, but at that moment, my mom told me to help her to buy some sugar. I asked my friend to be careful again. You had to leave at once after you get the Hellgate London gold. He said ok.
Then I went to buy sugar at once. In fact I was worried about the trade that operated by my friend. I came back as soon as possible. When I got home my friend told me my account was banned. Oh, my god. I was so angry. I asked him if I got the Hellgate gold. He said no and he would give me his account. His account was low. I told him I would make a new account. He said sorry. But it was no use. I had spent much money on my account. Now I had to start from the new account.
I made an account. I asked him to not be worried. I would get a high level after not long time. I contact the customer service again. I told him my new account name. I asked him to trade with this new account. The worker said ok. Then I asked them to change the trade place to make a safe trade. The gold supplier told me if I ran faster I would not be banned. I told him the new place and the map coordinate.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Quoth the parrot — "Nevermore."
- Edgar Allan Poe (1809–1949) is considered one of America's great writers.
- Poe penned his most famous poem, The Raven, in his 30s.
- Originally, the poem's feathered subject was a bit flamboyant.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Basically, this is the stuff that served some evolutionary purpose at some point, but now is kind of, well, extra.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- Creating a more connected world and indexing the world's information: what could be better than that?
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.