My beginning of the Guildwars
Today was Sunday. I went to out to have lunch together with my friends. She is my best friend. She likes to play computer game. Every time I meet her, she is on computer playing her interesting gw gold game. She always forgets to eat something when playing the game. She often asked me to take food for her. I usually stay home to read book. One time she asked me what I was doing, I told her I was reading .she said she would teach me how to play game. She said she found a site selling cheap gw gold than all the other site she used before. I was not interested in all kinds of game, I told her. She laughed. Without saying anything. I did not know what she would do, she is a mysterious girl sometime. After finishing lunch, she told me something about the game to me though I know nothing about it. And at last she suggested that now almost everyone know computer game time, I should learn to play game. The game will make my life interesting. I said nothing. She said she wouldl teach me to buy GuildWars Gold and play the game.She asked me to go her home after lunch. She showed the game for me. In fact it is a very interesting game though I do not know how to play it. So I asked her to play and I watched. When she was playing she showed her Guild Wars Gold to me. Oh my god, she has so much money in the game. And show her friends in the game. Which was boy, which was girl. How did they cooperate in the game to help each other when meet monster. At first the character level was low, and it would be higher up day by day along the time you play the game. If you think your level is too low you can buy power level play for your account from the game site. You can sell your gold in the game if you have too much money to keep. When she was telling me the interesting things,a character in the game found her to buy her equipment. She told the guy she would not sell it. And the guy said thanks and left. It is so interesting. We stayed at her home all the afternoon. She tought me how to play the game, and let me to play myself. I created an account myself. and buy some GuildWars money And make some friends in the game including my best freinds. As a newer, they were very kind to me.
Antimicrobial resistance is growing worldwide, rendering many "work horse" medicines ineffective. Without intervention, drug-resistant pathogens could lead to millions of deaths by 2050. Thankfully, companies like Pfizer are taking action.
- Antimicrobial-resistant pathogens are one of the largest threats to global health today.
- As we get older, our immune systems age, increasing our risk of life threatening infections. Without reliable antibiotics, life expectancy could decline for the first time in modern history.
- If antibiotics become ineffective, common infections could result in hospitalization or even death. Life-saving interventions like cancer treatments and organ transplantation would become more difficult, more often resulting in death. Routine procedures would become hard to perform.
- Without intervention, resistant pathogens could result in 10 million annual deaths by 2050.
- By taking a multi-faceted approach—inclusive of adherence to good stewardship, surveillance and responsible manufacturing practices, as well as an emphasis on prevention and treatment—companies like Pfizer are fighting to help curb the spread.
No, the Syrian civil war is not over. But it might be soon. Time for a recap
- The War in Syria has dropped off the radar, but it's not over (yet)
- This 1-minute video shows how the fronts have moved – and stabilised – over the past 22 months
- Watching this video may leave you both better informed, and slightly queasy: does war need a generic rock soundtrack?
Sarco assisted suicide pods come in three different styles, and allow you to die quickly and painlessly. They're even quite beautiful to look at.
Death: it happens to everyone (except, apparently, Keanu Reeves). But while the impoverished and lower-class people of the world die in the same ol' ways—cancer, heart disease, and so forth—the upper classes can choose hip and cool new ways to die. Now, there's an assisted-suicide pod so chic and so stylin' that peeps (young people still say peeps, right?) are calling it the "Tesla" of death... it's called... the Sarco!
Entrepreneur and author Andrew Horn shares his rules for becoming an assured conversationalist.
- To avoid basing action on external validation, you need to find your "authentic voice" and use it.
- Finding your voice requires asking the right questions of yourself.
- There are 3-5 questions that you would generally want to ask people you are talking to.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.