Mobilization of healing processes in cancer
As long as cancer is localized it can be cured by the known medical measures. However once cancer spreads to remote organs, most medical means like chemotherapy fail since cancer becomes resistant to it.
What medicine fails to realize is that from its very beginning host and cancer maintain an equilibrium. Two process account for cancer progression, either tumor becomes more aggressive, or the organism weakens. Therapy ought to be directed to both sides of the equilibrium, weakening the tumor and strengthening the organism.
When tumor has spread to other organs, and cancer resists chemotherapeutic treatment, boosting host resistance is the only therapeutic modality that is left. Unfortunately medicine ignores this issue while in reality even in advanced states healing processes can be mobilized for the benefit of the patient.
More on this topic in my site:
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
- Why democracy has been unpopular with philosophers
- Tragedy's reminder that the past isn't finished with us
- …and why we need art in the first place
We're talking Ghost in the Shell type of stuff.
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.