Million Dollar Idea
Ever think of new technology ? The ways it can change an enviorment? Well I am interested in actually having a 'jet pack' tourist trade within the Grand Canyon. Recently the 'jet pack' has been dramatticly improved, it has a range of ten miles or thirty minutes . Have several course's throughout the Canyon with back up jet packs along the course to create a full 'freedom of movement'. Hopefuly people will become more comfortable with the concept of jet packs within city limits IE; 'executive shuttle', from airport to desired building ( goodbye auto congestion)...computer generated flightpaths...transponders...If anyone out there is interested.. There is a market, now is the time.If you know of any investors...;)
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
China's Chang'e 4 biosphere experiment marks a first for humankind.
- China's Chang'e 4 lunar lander touched down on the far side of the moon on January 3.
- In addition to a lunar rover, the lander carried a biosphere experiment that contains five sets of plants and some insects.
- The experiment is designed to test how astronauts might someday grow plants in space to sustain long-term settlements.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
Arranged marriages and Western romantic practices have more in common than we might think.
In his book In Praise of Love (2009), the French communist philosopher Alain Badiou attacks the notion of 'risk-free love', which he sees written in the commercial language of dating services that promise their customers 'love, without falling in love'.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.