Metin2: The next lottery
When the first ray of sunlight in the early morning with a moderate Metin2 gold stole into the room, I would have been awaked by noisy Metin2 yang outside. I picked up the phone to see the time. As a matter of fact, I want to see if you send me messages. Turning the twilight sleep, all of a sudden, I could not be asleep. As a result, I know you were painful last night, it was me hurting you.
Although I fell asleep at 3:00 last night, never dating with the Duke of Zhou, a unit of sad, pain comes to rise. Closed eyes and see the heart was crying. For you, a person should not love but love.
Do not dare to promise to you, because I know my capacity is limited. So can not let you hold Cheap metin2 yang and look forward to the future. What I can do is just to accompany you in the game. try my best to make you happy. That would be enough to accompany you like this pain and joy.
I am Cheap mentin2 gold, the happy angel of the eyes of many people. But I feel depressed when the moment of thinking of you. I often could not focus my attention.
Repeated watching the messages you sent to me, miss you, it comes when you do not pay attention to; it is gone when you have to cherish the time. I could not fall asleep. It would be good if you are around me. dear, I was not around you, looking at your haggard, sad eyes, I am helpless. I really want to soft your face, telling you lightly beside your ears: dear, my heart fell into your trap of gentle. You made it. I saw you sigh without strength. I was in pain. I just made my tears slipped quietly.
When the wizard falls in love with titan, when the cloud falls in love with a dream, when I fall in love with you, dear, I can no longer stay to continue to accompany you to buy mentin2 gold, please forgive my selfish. This feeling can only be permanently stored in heart, even in the thoughts of suffering.
Dear, make sure that you live a happy life. I hope you will be happy, hoping that you can promise me that you can do it by yourself.
Step inside the unlikely friendship of a former ACLU president and an ultra-conservative Supreme Court Justice.
- Former president of the ACLU Nadine Strossen and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia were unlikely friends. They debated each other at events all over the world, and because of that developed a deep and rewarding friendship – despite their immense differences.
- Scalia, a famous conservative, was invited to circles that were not his "home territory", such as the ACLU, to debate his views. Here, Strossen expresses her gratitude and respect for his commitment to the exchange of ideas.
- "It's really sad that people seem to think that if you disagree with somebody on some issues you can't be mutually respectful, you can't enjoy each other's company, you can't learn from each other and grow in yourself," says Strossen.
- The opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily reflect the views of the Charles Koch Foundation, which encourages the expression of diverse viewpoints within a culture of civil discourse and mutual respect.
Scientists make an important discovery for the future of computing.
- Researchers find a new state of matter called "topological superconductivity".
- The state can lead to important advancements in quantum computing.
- Utilizing special particles that emerge during this state can lead to error-free data storage and blazing calculation speed.
Erik Verlinde has been compared to Einstein for completely rethinking the nature of gravity.
- The Dutch physicist Erik Verlinde's hypothesis describes gravity as an "emergent" force not fundamental.
- The scientist thinks his ideas describe the universe better than existing models, without resorting to "dark matter".
- While some question his previous papers, Verlinde is reworking his ideas as a full-fledged theory.
As tempting as it may be to run away from emotionally-difficult situations, it's important we confront them head-on.
- Impossible-sounding things are possible in hospitals — however, there are times when we hit dead ends. In these moments, it's important to not run away, but to confront what's happening head-on.
- For a lot of us, one of the ways to give meaning to terrible moments is to see what you can learn from them.
- Sometimes certain information can "flood" us in ways that aren't helpful, and it's important to figure out what types of data you are able to take in — process — at certain times.