Mastercard Commercial/Time with children
Mother & father argue over child support/time with child father improves
Mother & father argue over child support (father doesn't pay)Scene 2: Mother & daughter shop for dress.....Voice Over: the perfect dress $30Scene 3: Daughter having fun, Middle School, buying ticket to dance ..... Voice Over: First dance $10Scence 4: Mother and daughter at salon, daughter getting hair braided/mother talking,calmly on cell phone to dad..... Voice Over: The perfect hairstyle $150Scene 5: Daughter at dance getting heart broke by the boy she likes.Scence 6:Daughter ,very sad, walking into parking lot.Dad waiting to pick her up,stading by car,daughter pauses runs into dads arms ... Voice Over: Being there, priceless
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
New research identifies an unexpected source for some of earth's water.
- A lot of Earth's water is asteroidal in origin, but some of it may come from dissolved solar nebula gas.
- Our planet hides majority of its water inside: two oceans in the mantle and 4–5 in the core.
- New reason to suspect that water is abundant throughout the universe.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.