Mastercard Commercial/Time with children
Mother & father argue over child support/time with child father improves
Mother & father argue over child support (father doesn't pay)Scene 2: Mother & daughter shop for dress.....Voice Over: the perfect dress $30Scene 3: Daughter having fun, Middle School, buying ticket to dance ..... Voice Over: First dance $10Scence 4: Mother and daughter at salon, daughter getting hair braided/mother talking,calmly on cell phone to dad..... Voice Over: The perfect hairstyle $150Scene 5: Daughter at dance getting heart broke by the boy she likes.Scence 6:Daughter ,very sad, walking into parking lot.Dad waiting to pick her up,stading by car,daughter pauses runs into dads arms ... Voice Over: Being there, priceless
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
The Bajau people's nomadic lifestyle has given them remarkable adaptions, enabling them to stay underwater for unbelievable periods of time. Their lifestyle, however, is quickly disappearing.
- The Bajau people travel in small flotillas throughout the Phillipines, Malaysia, and Indonesia, hunting fish underwater for food.
- Over the years, practicing this lifestyle has given the Bajau unique adaptations to swimming underwater. Many find it straightforward to dive up to 13 minutes 200 feet below the surface of the ocean.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
We explore the history of blood types and how they are classified to find out what makes the Rh-null type important to science and dangerous for those who live with it.
- Fewer than 50 people worldwide have 'golden blood' — or Rh-null.
- Blood is considered Rh-null if it lacks all of the 61 possible antigens in the Rh system.
- It's also very dangerous to live with this blood type, as so few people have it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.