Making money by salvage in the Tales of Pirates
I usually felt sad when I had no Tales of Pirates gold. I had to wait long time for the gold when I product the gold. I knew an easy way to get it not time before. It was salvage. I need a ship with mechanical hand. I had to stop the ship in the sand city. I never took money when I was here. It was easy to make money. There are many coordinates of the salvage place. In fact I got these coordinate from one of my friends. I was so appreciated. I could not know how to salvage without the coordinate. I would never make Tales of Pirates money of course. It was better to go the two places 852, 3816 and 967, 3862. They are near the city. I went there most of the time. I could come back after the salvage.
In fact I had to be careful when I was busy salvaging. The ship would sank when the game updating. I lost the item usually. I had asked the game manager what I can get from the salvage. He told me just 3 items I can get, including the super china, super silk and crystal statue. I did not pick the super china when I saw it. The trader did not buy it in the city. I could sell the super silk and the statue in the city, so I usually picked them. I could make much gold every time after salvage. I had no need to buy Tales of Pirates Gold with my money. I had saved much money after I knew the way to make money.
In fact I usually took the super china to the other city to sell when I had much. It is cheap usually. I sold it out in low price. I did not want to spend much energy to sell it with cheap Tales of Pirates gold. I had got some skill in the salvage after long time. Every time I used the skill when I reached the place where the ship sank. After the ship disappeared I went on picking up the items. I could pick fewer items by this way.
I tried other way to pick up the items today. I thought this way was better. It was fastest. I salvaged sank ship with skill then I stopped. I picked up the items if there were some items appeared, or I would continue to salvage. I can got much more items by this way in the same time.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Neuroscience research suggests it might be time to rethink our ideas about when exactly a child becomes an adult.
- Research suggests that most human brains take about 25 years to develop, though these rates can vary among men and women, and among individuals.
- Although the human brain matures in size during adolescence, important developments within the prefrontal cortex and other regions still take pace well into one's 20s.
- The findings raise complex ethical questions about the way our criminal justice systems punishes criminals in their late teens and early 20s.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
A new method of growing mini-brains produces some startling results.
- Researchers find a new and inexpensive way to keep organoids growing for a year.
- Axons from the study's organoids attached themselves to embryonic mouse spinal cord cells.
- The mini-brains took control of muscles connected to the spinal cords.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.