LOVE...what are we turning it into?
Raya + Ahava + Dod = A Healthy Love Relationship.....Have NO IDEA what this means?! CHECK IT OUT.
Let's be honest with one another... when you honestly think about it... how many of us actually know how love was created?
The more I think about it the more I realize how hard it is to comprehend with what the world, the media, and so much popular influence does to us today. I searched two online surveys just now and found out a rough idea of this. The question posed was this:
"What is the first image that you draw up in your head when you hear the word LOVE?"
After near one thousand people responded to this small blogger's poll (all kinds of different people), eighty-five percent of the people's reactions were NOTHING other than "sex."
What I am saying here, and if you watch this video by Rob Bell you will see this even clearer, is that there are three kinds of LOVE described in the Bible: raya, ahava, and dod.
Rob Bell does a marvelous job of explaining the significance of all three, and how all three were meant to come together. Let me know what YOU think!
The culture is lying to us.
What will you do about it?
Just listen to Rob Bell explain what I have been saying here, and let me know what you think...
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- His new music video, "Earth," features artists such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheehan, Kevin Hart, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
Time of death is considered when a person has gone into cardiac arrest. This is the cessation of the electrical impulse that drive the heartbeat. As a result, the heart locks up. The moment the heart stops is considered time of death. But does death overtake our mind immediately afterward or does it slowly creep in?
- A forensic artist in Scotland has made a hyper realistic model of an ancient dog.
- It was based on the skull of a dog dug up in Orkney, Scotland, which lived and died 4,000 years ago.
- The model gives us a glimpse of some of the first dogs humans befriended.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.