Lo Siento Mucho! Presidente Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
Lo siento mucho! Presidente Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner! Although, we may have a different views to the world! We respect you,love your country and your people! As citizens of America, we own you an apology!
I am very sorry! President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner.
G20,Photo TAKE 2 description: United States President Barack Obama approaches Prime Minister Stephen Harper to shake hands as the leaders took a second family photo at the G20 meeting in London Thursday. The photo was restaged after Harper missed the initial photo op. (THE CANADIAN PRESS/Adrian Wyld)
Before the second G20 family photo taken. When our President Obama extends his hand and is approaching Mr.Haper, the President of Argentina mistakens he wants to shake hand with her. Politely, she responses and with her hand extends! Unfortunately, President Obama bypasses her and goes to Mr. Haper.
Lo siento mucho! Presidente Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner!
Although, we may have a different views to the world! We respect you, love your country and your people!
As citizens of America, we own you an apology!
Jimmy Huntington, New York, USA
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A new study explores how certain personality traits affect individuals' attitudes on obesity in others.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- The results showed that the personality traits neuroticism and extraversion are linked to more negative views and behaviors related to obesity.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
The rise of anti-scientific thinking and conspiracy is a concerning trend.
- Fifty years later after one of the greatest achievements of mankind, there's a growing number of moon landing deniers. They are part of a larger trend of anti-scientific thinking.
- Climate change, anti-vaccination and other assorted conspiratorial mindsets are a detriment and show a tangible impediment to fostering real progress or societal change.
- All of these separate anti-scientific beliefs share a troubling root of intellectual dishonesty and ignorance.
The history of the Geneva Conventions tells us how the international community draws the line on brutality.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Four Geneva Conventions defined the rules for prisoners of war, torture, naval and medical personnel and more.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.