Lo Siento Mucho! Presidente Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
Lo siento mucho! Presidente Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner! Although, we may have a different views to the world! We respect you,love your country and your people! As citizens of America, we own you an apology!
I am very sorry! President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner.
G20,Photo TAKE 2 description: United States President Barack Obama approaches Prime Minister Stephen Harper to shake hands as the leaders took a second family photo at the G20 meeting in London Thursday. The photo was restaged after Harper missed the initial photo op. (THE CANADIAN PRESS/Adrian Wyld)
Before the second G20 family photo taken. When our President Obama extends his hand and is approaching Mr.Haper, the President of Argentina mistakens he wants to shake hand with her. Politely, she responses and with her hand extends! Unfortunately, President Obama bypasses her and goes to Mr. Haper.
Lo siento mucho! Presidente Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner!
Although, we may have a different views to the world! We respect you, love your country and your people!
As citizens of America, we own you an apology!
Jimmy Huntington, New York, USA
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
"I was so moved when I saw the cells stir," said 90-year-old study co-author Akira Iritani. "I'd been hoping for this for 20 years."
- The team managed to stimulate nucleus-like structures to perform some biological processes, but not cell division.
- Unless better technology and DNA samples emerge in the future, it's unlikely that scientists will be able to clone a woolly mammoth.
- Still, studying the DNA of woolly mammoths provides valuable insights into the genetic adaptations that allowed them to survive in unique environments.
An MIT study predicts when artificial intelligence will take over for humans in different occupations.
While technology develops at exponential speed, transforming how we go about our everyday tasks and extending our lives, it also offers much to worry about. In particular, many top minds think that automation will cost humans their employment, with up to 47% of all jobs gone in the next 25 years. And chances are, this number could be even higher and the massive job loss will come earlier.
Discover the holistic and all-encompassing philosophies of the ancient East.
- Taoist philosophy teaches its adherents the paradoxical action of non-action.
- Over three thousand years ago, the I Ching conceptualized binary code and influenced major asian religions
- Ram Dass and Herman Hesse synthesized western scientific and philosophic views with traditional eastern religions to inform their teachings.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.