What do 6 superintendents, 22 principals, 7 educational leadership professors, and 10 other central office / leadership folks have in common? They're all blogging for LeaderTalk, the first group blog written by school leaders for school leaders.
LeaderTalk is intended to be a blog that is 'the place to go' for insightful, thoughtful,
reflective commentary about what it means to be a P-12 administrator
today. LeaderTalk is a blog that will express the voice of the administrator.
Over the coming months you will see a lot of insightful commentary and lively discussions about P-12 school leadership. We invite you to join our conversations and hope that you will publicize this new blog widely among your local administrative communities. We are continually looking for new voices to add to the discussion, so if you know any school leaders who might be good contributors, please nominate them for consideration.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.