Law of Nature?
All ORGANIZED Religions are manufakchurred belief systems (==Software) which are in konflikt with homo sapien Genetic kode==LAW OF NATURE (=Hardware), YET are the last part of the LAW OF NATURE, which is (last part only), ""survive & thrive as far into the FORE-SEE-ABLE future as possible."". So, is hardware more important or software?? Is our (homo sapien) existence HARDWARE or SOFTWARE?? Software is between the Ears while Hardware is between the Legs.
How to take decision day to day? This is big Konflikt bkoz of Religion which is anti Law of Nature.. WHATT0D0?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.