Last Minute Savior
I know of a lot of people who get upset about the salvation message concerning people on their deathbed. This is especially true with criminals, rapists, and others who some feel led a life that doesn't truly seek salvation. I think that none of us are able to judge a person's heart. That's God's job. It might not seem fair to some people but what if they got rejected from salvation for their sins. Nobody would be saved! I think we should count it a blessing every time someone comes to Christ, even if their doing it at the last minute. We should be especially joyful if these "bad people" are truly repentant.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
What do the inventions of the future look like?
- Flying cars and robot butlers could be the next paradigm shift in our tech appetite for change.
- Death and consensus reality might soon become obsolete.
A space memorial company plans to launch the ashes of "Pikachu," a well-loved Tabby, into space.
- Steve Munt, Pikachu's owner, created a GoFundMe page to raise money for the mission.
- If all goes according to plan, Pikachu will be the second cat to enter space, the first being a French feline named Felicette.
- It might seem frivolous, but the cat-lovers commenting on Munt's GoFundMe page would likely disagree.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.