Labour dispute system
I have often thought that monetary gain should not be a part of collective bargaining. When people sign on they have a wage set.... after that some COLA clause based on gov't numbers should be enough. By eliminating the simplistic "we want more cash in our pocket" target, more important issues might get the attention they deserve.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.