Kicking all the coloured people out of america and canada.
SORRY FOR THE TITLE IT WAS JUST TO CATCH UR ATTETION.. sorry for offending anyone. But i have a question. Do you think racism is stoping or speeding up? and is it a postive think to have differnt races liveing together? I BELIVE IT IS A POSTIVE THING.. learn other cultures.. Is it raciest to admire someones heritage for being raciest? And is it raciest to call some by the colour of there skin a example is .. "the black guy over there.." "the white boy" "the chinese guy" is that raciest? bcs it is a true statement. AND AGAIN sorry if anything offended you.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
The Oxfam report prompted Anand Giridharadas to tweet: "Don't be Pinkered into everything's-getting-better complacency."
- A new report by Oxfam argues that wealth inequality is causing poverty and misery around the world.
- In the last year, the world's billionaires saw their wealth increase by 12%, while the poorest 3.8 billion people on the planet lost 11% of their wealth.
- The report prompted Anand Giridharadas to tweet: "Don't be Pinkered into everything's-getting-better complacency." We explain what Steven Pinker's got to do with it.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.