KARMA...is it really such a good idea?
In the west i love running into people who grow up x-ian then reject it and fall back on some hallow form of "spirituality". In most cases this is marked by a hippy type belief in Karma without any regard for the entire culteral system which it is intrinsically tied to.
Why do you think people in the west are so drawn to this shallow and illconcieved notion of karma? or better yet if you believe in karma, have you too constructed your own idea of it and disregarded the entire culteral history from which it came? Why people...Why?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
This economy has us in survival mode, stressing out our bodies and minds.
- The cooperative business model can help reverse wealth inequality.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.