Justify Your Faith!!!
My previous question is very similar to this...still just hoping for someone to engage with. Organized religion offers some very strict doctines. in some cases other religions contradict or outright reject those doctrines...take hell for example. in the western traditions jews never belived in hell...christianity and Islam adopted it, they also adopted and then rejected notions of purgatory. My question is for anybody who holds a particular doctrine to be TRUE. please tell me what it is and offer some rational justification for it. Faith cannot be your only answer some level of rational thought would be appritiated.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.