This is it, this is where your faith hits the road.
I have tried and tried and tried to contact Sir Richard Brandson regarding this 25-30 million dollar reward.
I have the innovation for him and Al Gore, but you know what that was nothing more than a B.S. publicity stunt.
If you can contact them to prove me wrong I will remove this slander of them. There is no contact, I called Virgin (several) emails and this site....
THIS IS SERIOUS! Even the editor of this site is playing games.
All I ask is to have an open live forum where I can invite some experts to prove my innovation.
THIS IS SERIOUS. Do not ingore this. I WANT THAT MONEY.
Understanding thinking talents in yourself and others can build strong teams and help avoid burnout.
- Learn to collaborate within a team and identify "thinking talent" surpluses – and shortages.
- Angie McArthur teaches intelligent collaboration for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Rediscovering the principles of self-actualisation might be just the tonic that the modern world is crying out for.
Abraham Maslow was the 20th-century American psychologist best-known for explaining motivation through his hierarchy of needs, which he represented in a pyramid. At the base, our physiological needs include food, water, warmth and rest.
Using a new process, a mini-brain develops retinal cells.
- Mini-brains, or "neural organoids," are at the cutting edge of medical research.
- This is the first one that's started developing eyes.
- Stem cells are key to the growing of organoids of various body parts.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.