It is not what I want.
It is not what I want. I wish that my boyfriend will hear that words one day, although we have said goodbye to each other. Perhaps, in the past two years, we are the happiest couple in the surrounding of our friends and lots of people think that we will marry in several years, but as a matter of fact, they are wrong and there will not be a marriage between us because there is not a chance for me to arrange that marriage.
As for the reasons of the departure, I think that it is not necessary for him to come across with the net game by the rs gold because since he begins to take part in the net game with the runescape gold, there are lots of quarrel between us. In fact, I am not willing to prohibit him from choosing that way to release his working pressure and I often give him some spare money to buy runescape to do him a favor to go into the game freely.
However, he becomes so interested in the game that he spends most of his time to stay in it with the runescape money and usually seldom talk with me about something on the life. At the beginning, I guess that this kind of situation will not keep long and think that he has chosen this method to release his working pressure. But I misunderstand his meaning and support his behaviors for a long time. As the time goes, I find that he often stays in the game after work and speaks no words with me. This kind of behavior is not his before and I show my discontent to him, but he does not pay attention on it. Hence, I doubt that there is something that he hides me.
Suddenly, I look through the game with a glance to find out that there are lots of close words appearing on the screen of the computer. What is that meaning? I do not know and can not understand what happen between. I can not control my anger to ask him what the matter is. He becomes silent and says sorry to me that he has loved a girl online by the cheap rs gold. I can not believe my ears to give him a hit and then I run away with tears.
Since that matter, I become sad and will not want to see him for ever.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
- Climate change is no longer a financial problem, just a political one.
- Mitigating climate change by decarbonizing our economy would add trillions of dollars in new investments.
- Public attitudes toward climate change have shifted steadily in favor of action. Now it's up to elected leaders.
A new study shows that some men's reaction to sex is not what you'd expect, resulting in a condition previously observed in women.
A plan to forgive almost a trillion dollars in debt would solve the student loan debt crisis, but can it work?
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren has just proposed a bold education reform plan that would forgive billions in student debt.
- The plan would forgive the debt held by more than 30 million Americans.
- The debt forgiveness program is one part of a larger program to make higher education more accessible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.