It is easy to make money in FFXI game
My friend told me if I can give out three accounts in the ant hold I would make 300 thousands FFXI Gil one month. But it is a little difficult to open the door. I had to get 4 pillars down if I want to open the door.
My friend had gone there long time ago. I asked him to show me. It was not very difficult when I went into the hole. There were 3 small bosses and one 24 hours boss. Every small boss lost cash. The small boss updates every 20 min. It means that there are 3 bosses appear in 20 min. nearly every small boss can explore. The small monster can explore if the player is lucky. The 24-hours boss can explore an AX of LV 70. The player can sell it in his store to make FFXI gold. It will be sold out in short time.
The PLD and the BLM monster was a little trouble. Lots of PLD will be banned. The fire of the BLM will be very trouble if no one can solve it.
The ant hold is good for the account of 75 LVL without equipment. It also good for the player who needs the Final Fantasy XI gold, the monster is not very trouble. The small boss and the 24-hours boss are not terrible either. There are a lot of gold.
My friend showed me his D ore. He used it to catch fish in the cave. He explored some crystal. He told me he can compound the crystal also. He usually sold the crystal in his store. He made much money from selling the items. He usually sold it cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold. The monster lost the arse of the ant usually. It was expensive. It was sold out a moment after put in the store.
My friend asked to stay in the ant cave for some days. He said my account was 75 LVL now, then I can get enough money, then I would no need to buy FFXI Gil to buy some good blood and some better equipment. The money I made was enough also. With the equipment I would be the power character in the game, and then I can rob the lots of items.
He told me he had not bought gold for long time after he learned to make money here. It was so attractive. So I decide to stay in the ant cave to make money to equip my character.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
We take fewer mental pictures per second.
- Recent memories run in our brains like sped-up old movies.
- In childhood, we capture images in our memory much more quickly.
- The complexities of grownup neural pathways are no match for the direct routes of young brains.
It's not just a case of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
- A new study suggests children who endure trauma grow up to be adults with more empathy than others.
- The effect is not universal, however. Only one kind of empathy was greatly effected.
- The study may lead to further investigations into how people cope with trauma and lead to new ways to help victims bounce back.
It's one of the most consistent patterns in the unviverse. What causes it?
- Spinning discs are everywhere – just look at our solar system, the rings of Saturn, and all the spiral galaxies in the universe.
- Spinning discs are the result of two things: The force of gravity and a phenomenon in physics called the conservation of angular momentum.
- Gravity brings matter together; the closer the matter gets, the more it accelerates – much like an ice skater who spins faster and faster the closer their arms get to their body. Then, this spinning cloud collapses due to up and down and diagonal collisions that cancel each other out until the only motion they have in common is the spin – and voila: A flat disc.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.