It is easy to make money in FFXI game
My friend told me if I can give out three accounts in the ant hold I would make 300 thousands FFXI Gil one month. But it is a little difficult to open the door. I had to get 4 pillars down if I want to open the door.
My friend had gone there long time ago. I asked him to show me. It was not very difficult when I went into the hole. There were 3 small bosses and one 24 hours boss. Every small boss lost cash. The small boss updates every 20 min. It means that there are 3 bosses appear in 20 min. nearly every small boss can explore. The small monster can explore if the player is lucky. The 24-hours boss can explore an AX of LV 70. The player can sell it in his store to make FFXI gold. It will be sold out in short time.
The PLD and the BLM monster was a little trouble. Lots of PLD will be banned. The fire of the BLM will be very trouble if no one can solve it.
The ant hold is good for the account of 75 LVL without equipment. It also good for the player who needs the Final Fantasy XI gold, the monster is not very trouble. The small boss and the 24-hours boss are not terrible either. There are a lot of gold.
My friend showed me his D ore. He used it to catch fish in the cave. He explored some crystal. He told me he can compound the crystal also. He usually sold the crystal in his store. He made much money from selling the items. He usually sold it cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold. The monster lost the arse of the ant usually. It was expensive. It was sold out a moment after put in the store.
My friend asked to stay in the ant cave for some days. He said my account was 75 LVL now, then I can get enough money, then I would no need to buy FFXI Gil to buy some good blood and some better equipment. The money I made was enough also. With the equipment I would be the power character in the game, and then I can rob the lots of items.
He told me he had not bought gold for long time after he learned to make money here. It was so attractive. So I decide to stay in the ant cave to make money to equip my character.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face"
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
We know the dangers of too little sleep. Now for the other side of the story.
- Western University researchers found that sleeping over eight hours per night results in cognitive decline.
- Oversleepers suffer similar difficulties on certain cognitive tests as those who sleep under seven hours.
- Not all the news is bad: One night of oversleeping results in a cognitive boost.
Firefighters in California are still struggling to contain several wildfires nearly one week after they broke out.
- Hundreds of people are still missing after three wildfires spread across Northern and Southern California last week.
- 48 of the 50 deaths occurred after the Camp Fire blazed through the town of Paradise, north of Sacramento.
- On Tuesday night, a fourth wildfire broke out, though it's mostly contained.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.