from the world's big
It is easy to make money in FFXI game
My friend told me if I can give out three accounts in the ant hold I would make 300 thousands FFXI Gil one month. But it is a little difficult to open the door. I had to get 4 pillars down if I want to open the door.
My friend had gone there long time ago. I asked him to show me. It was not very difficult when I went into the hole. There were 3 small bosses and one 24 hours boss. Every small boss lost cash. The small boss updates every 20 min. It means that there are 3 bosses appear in 20 min. nearly every small boss can explore. The small monster can explore if the player is lucky. The 24-hours boss can explore an AX of LV 70. The player can sell it in his store to make FFXI gold. It will be sold out in short time.
The PLD and the BLM monster was a little trouble. Lots of PLD will be banned. The fire of the BLM will be very trouble if no one can solve it.
The ant hold is good for the account of 75 LVL without equipment. It also good for the player who needs the Final Fantasy XI gold, the monster is not very trouble. The small boss and the 24-hours boss are not terrible either. There are a lot of gold.
My friend showed me his D ore. He used it to catch fish in the cave. He explored some crystal. He told me he can compound the crystal also. He usually sold the crystal in his store. He made much money from selling the items. He usually sold it cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold. The monster lost the arse of the ant usually. It was expensive. It was sold out a moment after put in the store.
My friend asked to stay in the ant cave for some days. He said my account was 75 LVL now, then I can get enough money, then I would no need to buy FFXI Gil to buy some good blood and some better equipment. The money I made was enough also. With the equipment I would be the power character in the game, and then I can rob the lots of items.
He told me he had not bought gold for long time after he learned to make money here. It was so attractive. So I decide to stay in the ant cave to make money to equip my character.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".