It is easy to make money in FFXI game
My friend told me if I can give out three accounts in the ant hold I would make 300 thousands FFXI Gil one month. But it is a little difficult to open the door. I had to get 4 pillars down if I want to open the door.
My friend had gone there long time ago. I asked him to show me. It was not very difficult when I went into the hole. There were 3 small bosses and one 24 hours boss. Every small boss lost cash. The small boss updates every 20 min. It means that there are 3 bosses appear in 20 min. nearly every small boss can explore. The small monster can explore if the player is lucky. The 24-hours boss can explore an AX of LV 70. The player can sell it in his store to make FFXI gold. It will be sold out in short time.
The PLD and the BLM monster was a little trouble. Lots of PLD will be banned. The fire of the BLM will be very trouble if no one can solve it.
The ant hold is good for the account of 75 LVL without equipment. It also good for the player who needs the Final Fantasy XI gold, the monster is not very trouble. The small boss and the 24-hours boss are not terrible either. There are a lot of gold.
My friend showed me his D ore. He used it to catch fish in the cave. He explored some crystal. He told me he can compound the crystal also. He usually sold the crystal in his store. He made much money from selling the items. He usually sold it cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold. The monster lost the arse of the ant usually. It was expensive. It was sold out a moment after put in the store.
My friend asked to stay in the ant cave for some days. He said my account was 75 LVL now, then I can get enough money, then I would no need to buy FFXI Gil to buy some good blood and some better equipment. The money I made was enough also. With the equipment I would be the power character in the game, and then I can rob the lots of items.
He told me he had not bought gold for long time after he learned to make money here. It was so attractive. So I decide to stay in the ant cave to make money to equip my character.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
- A recent study used data from several national surveys to compare religiosity, risk-taking preferences and demographic information among more than 20,000 American adolescents.
- The results suggest that risk-taking preferences might partly explain the gender differences in religiosity.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.