Israel is an exile project.
I think, Israel is an exile project that is created by western imperial forces in order to remove jewish people from europe. there are two reasons for that . first christians simply hate jews. Second; in the beginnig of 19th century, Jewish people in continental Europe became so powerfull and influential in economy and politics that european leaders wanted them to leave their countries. An independent state was the most persuasive idea for jews to leave europe. And Palestine was the best place for a n independent jewish state becuse of historical bounds.
Nowadays western civilizations watch Israel to commit terrorist acts against palestinian people because they want Israel to become the most safest place on earh for jews. Clear the arabs from there and now you have a safe spot for all jews around the world
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Is it "perverseness," the "death drive," or something else?
Eight-dimensional octonions may hold the clues to solve fundamental mysteries.
- Physicists discover complex numbers called octonions that work in 8 dimensions.
- The numbers have been found linked to fundamental forces of reality.
- Understanding octonions can lead to a new model of physics.
It's up to us humans to re-humanize our world. An economy that prioritizes growth and profits over humanity has led to digital platforms that "strip the topsoil" of human behavior, whole industries, and the planet, giving less and less back. And only we can save us.
- It's an all-hands-on-deck moment in the arc of civilization.
- Everyone has a choice: Do you want to try to earn enough money to insulate yourself from the world you're creating— or do you want to make the world a place you don't have to insulate yourself from?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.