Israel is an exile project.
I think, Israel is an exile project that is created by western imperial forces in order to remove jewish people from europe. there are two reasons for that . first christians simply hate jews. Second; in the beginnig of 19th century, Jewish people in continental Europe became so powerfull and influential in economy and politics that european leaders wanted them to leave their countries. An independent state was the most persuasive idea for jews to leave europe. And Palestine was the best place for a n independent jewish state becuse of historical bounds.
Nowadays western civilizations watch Israel to commit terrorist acts against palestinian people because they want Israel to become the most safest place on earh for jews. Clear the arabs from there and now you have a safe spot for all jews around the world
The world's richest people could breeze through a climate disaster – for a price.
- Just 100 companies produce 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gases.
- This map lists their names and locations, and their CEOs.
Don't underestimate the power of play when it comes to problem-solving.
- As we get older, the work we consistently do builds "rivers of thinking." These give us a rich knowledge of a certain kind of area.
- The problem with this, however, is that as those patterns get deeper, we get locked into them. When this happens it becomes a challenge to think differently — to break from the past and generate new ideas.
- How do we get out of this rut? One way is to bring play and game mechanics into workshops. When we approach problem-solving from a perspective of fun, we lose our fear of failure, allowing us to think boldly and overcome built patterns.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.