As some religious groups broaden the scope of their largess, is it wrong to indoctrinate uninformed groups of people as part of a program to provide necessities to those who are suffering? The vatican has been one of the worst abusers of this practice, oftentimes creating more social ills than it claims to cure. Is this philosophy of theism a necessary component, or is it just a tool to divide, delude, and control a group of people who don't have a better option?
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- During the Vietnam War, Robert McNamara began a program called Project 100,000.
- Women and nonwhite candidates made record gains in the 2018 midterms.
- In total, almost half of the newly elected Congressional representatives are not white men.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.