Is the Noah’s arc myth even feasible?
How big does a ship have to be to have carried 2 of each of all the species we have today?
How, if the World was covered in water, were they able to feed each animal, keeping in mind that various species have various diets, for 40 days and 40 nights? Again we must reflect on the size of the arc to store this amount of food as well.
If Noah’s family was the only one on the ship and everyone else was killed, how do we explain the many differences in race and culture found throughout the world? That’s some pretty rapid evolution when you consider how old the world is said to be in the bible!
What say you?
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.