Is The Iraq War Racist?
Today the majority of Americans blame Bush and the White House for this war in Iraq. Who are we kidding? Hundreds of thousands of protestors worldwide begged America to refrain from war in weeks leading up to the invasion. We KNEW that UNSCOM was in Iraq, and that they had found no evidence of weapons of mass destruction. Hanz Blix and his team only left Iraq because they were told that the US war planes were coming.
The reason America invaded Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 or WMDs. We were angry at a particular Arab and his organization. We went to Afghanistan to find him and couldn't. We didn't quench our thirst for revenge there, and so we looked up an Arab country we had a score to settle with, and blew it to Kingdom Come. Go on youtube and search David Letterman's discussion with Bill O'Reilly. He's the first guy to concede why he supported this war. Deep down, this is why all Americans did.
Was the invasion of Iraq motivated by a racial hatred of Arabs in the aftermath of September 11th?
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
A glass of juice has as much sugar, ounce for ounce, as a full-calorie soda. And those vitamins do almost nothing.
Quick: think back to childhood (if you've reached the scary clown you've gone too far). What did your parents or guardians give you to keep you quiet? If you're anything like most parents, it was juice. But here's the thing: juice is bad for you.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.