Is Private Equity Democratizing business opportunities?
The big private equity deals in North America get most of the media attention but what about the deals with companies in the less glamourous businesses of trucking, construction or plastics, for example, who make less than $50M in revenues - are they getting the same benefits and opportunties as the big companies get from private equity?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.