Is Clintonism a predecessor to Fear Mongering?
The Clintons have and still use to this day deceiving tactics which force another opponent to be on the defensive whereas the Clintons are notably condemning their opponents with condescending information, factual or non-factual. This ; strategy has been working thus far in the 2008 campaign, A multitude of attacks have been made in Barak Obama’s direction with such underhanded tactics, forcing him to justify and clarify reality from a non-reality of spin. Our nation has survived under such rudimentary politics for decades, now that change is upon us, should we as American people cower to such political rhetoric? Furthermore, is this tactics a predecessor to fear mongering tactics which was and still used by this current administration?
A large new study uses an online game to inoculate people against fake news.
- Researchers from the University of Cambridge use an online game to inoculate people against fake news.
- The study sample included 15,000 players.
- The scientists hope to use such tactics to protect whole societies against disinformation.
Controversial map names CEOs of 100 companies producing 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions.
- Just 100 companies produce 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gases.
- This map lists their names and locations, and their CEOs.
- The climate crisis may be too complex for these 100 people to solve, but naming and shaming them is a good start.
Many governments do not report, or misreport, the numbers of refugees who enter their country.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.