Is Clintonism a predecessor to Fear Mongering?
The Clintons have and still use to this day deceiving tactics which force another opponent to be on the defensive whereas the Clintons are notably condemning their opponents with condescending information, factual or non-factual. This ; strategy has been working thus far in the 2008 campaign, A multitude of attacks have been made in Barak Obama’s direction with such underhanded tactics, forcing him to justify and clarify reality from a non-reality of spin. Our nation has survived under such rudimentary politics for decades, now that change is upon us, should we as American people cower to such political rhetoric? Furthermore, is this tactics a predecessor to fear mongering tactics which was and still used by this current administration?
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
The stories we tell define history. So who gets the mic in America?
- History is written by lions. But it's also recorded by lambs.
- In order to understand American history, we need to look at the events of the past as more prismatic than the narrative given to us in high school textbooks.
- Including different voices can paint a more full and vibrant portrait of America. Which is why more walks of American life can and should be storytellers.
Be glad your name isn't attached to any of these bad ideas.
- Some inventions can be celebrated during their time, but are proven to be devastating in the long run.
- The inventions doesn't have to be physical. Complex mathematical creations that create money for Wall Street can do as much damage, in theory, as a gas that destroys the ozone layer.
- Inventors can even see their creations be used for purposes far different than they had intended.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.