Is Bush becoming more sensitive to the Palestinian cause?
Here is a direct quote from president Bush after a recent visit to Ramallah in the occupied Palestinian territories:\n\n"Checkpoints create frustrations for people," he said. "They create a sense of security for Israel; they create massive frustrations for the Palestinians. You’ll be happy to hear that my motorcade of a mere 45 cars was able to make it through without being stopped, but I’m not so exactly sure that’s what happens to the average person."
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- It's an all-hands-on-deck moment in the arc of civilization.
Eight-dimensional octonions may hold the clues to solve fundamental mysteries.
- Physicists discover complex numbers called octonions that work in 8 dimensions.
- The numbers have been found linked to fundamental forces of reality.
- Understanding octonions can lead to a new model of physics.
Upload your mind? Here's a reality check on the Singularity.
- Is transhumanism a journey forward or an escape from reality?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.