Is an "equal" world really what we want?
What happens when we begin to think in terms of "prosperity for all" rather than closing the income disparity? Seeking "prosperity" by focusing on getting our global neighbors above the poverty line and into decent standards of living. Would this shift in thinking conserve resources and create more effective means of action or would it conceal an unacceptable rift and allow exploitation to continue?
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- The new definition of a kilogram is based on a physical constant in quantum physics.
- Unlike the current definition of a kilogram, this measurement will never change.
- Scientists also voted to update the definitions of several other measurements in physics.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.