INVITATION TO A CONVERSATION ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THE U.S.
I'm a caucasian liberal do-gooder. How do I come to a personal conclusion on the illegal immigrant issues? -- I feel it's humane to give all people help when they need it. But I also feel that if people are here in the U.S. illegally or are here legally but have not cared enough to become citizens, how can we, as a nation, continue to give them all that we do? This is a dichotomy for me that I can't seem to resolve.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.