INVITATION TO A CONVERSATION ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THE U.S.
I'm a caucasian liberal do-gooder. How do I come to a personal conclusion on the illegal immigrant issues? -- I feel it's humane to give all people help when they need it. But I also feel that if people are here in the U.S. illegally or are here legally but have not cared enough to become citizens, how can we, as a nation, continue to give them all that we do? This is a dichotomy for me that I can't seem to resolve.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
Here are 7 often-overlooked World Heritage Sites, each with its own history.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites are locations of high value to humanity, either for their cultural, historical, or natural significance.
- Some are even designated as World Heritage Sites because humans don't go there at all, while others have felt the effects of too much human influence.
- These 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites each represent an overlooked or at-risk facet of humanity's collective cultural heritage.
- The research raises many ethical questions and puts to the test our current understanding of death.
What's dead may never die, it seems
An ethical gray matter
The dilemma is unprecedented.
Setting new boundaries
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.