The Science of Cooking
La cocina es una de las primeras actividades que nació en la historia, no? Lo primero que hicieron los humanos fue comer. Durante la historia ha ido dialogando con otras disciplinas, la cocina es cocina pero dialoga con la mayoría de disciplinas. Salud, arte, ciencias diseño ecología sociología.
Yo creo que en casa hay que hacer lo lógico. Solo cocinar lo que se puede cocinar. Yo creo que nos equivocamos en día a día en querer hacer cosas complicadas que no tienes ni el tiempo ni los recursos.
Translation: Cuisine and cooking is one of the first things in history – in the history of mankind. It’s something that we’ve been doing forever, so throughout history you’ll find as well that it’s created a dialogue with other disciplines like science, health, design, sustainability.
I think that at home we should do what is logic. Only cook what you can cook. I think we make the daily mistake of thinking we can make complicate things when we don’t have the time nor the resources.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Even some teachers suffer from anxiety about math.
I teach people how to teach math, and I've been working in this field for 30 years. Across those decades, I've met many people who suffer from varying degrees of math trauma – a form of debilitating mental shutdown when it comes to doing mathematics.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
The legacy of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who led Soviet secret police in the "Red Terror," still confounds Russia.
- Felix Dzerzhinsky led the Cheka, Soviet Union's first secret police.
- The Cheka was infamous for executing thousands during the Red Terror of 1918.
- The Cheka later became the KGB, the spy organization where Russia's President Putin served for years.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.