Important Things You Should Do This Recession
The secret is out the bag…We are in a recession. Unfortunately there has been a tremendous amount of economic and personal suffering. My girl Helen Keller, okay not my girl but would have been a “friend in my head” states it best “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened up for us” So what are the top things you can do this recession to ensure goals are met, standards are set and you are even more marketable when exiting this slump?? We are turning those recession blues into “know how” do’s!
Although, I strongly think we are moving out of one of the worst recessions in decades, take this as a learning experience! Think of the three R’s
~ Yours Truly
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
- What distinguishes humans is social learning — and teaching.
- Crucial to learning and teaching is the value of free expression.
- And we need political leaders who support environments of social peace and cooperation.
From time-traveling billiard balls to information-destroying black holes, the world's got plenty of puzzles that are hard to wrap your head around.
- While it's one of the best on Earth, the human brain has a lot of trouble accounting for certain problems.
- We've evolved to think of reality in a very specific way, but there are plenty of paradoxes out there to suggest that reality doesn't work quite the way we think it does.
- Considering these paradoxes is a great way to come to grips with how incomplete our understanding of the universe really is.
Tragedy in art, from Ancient Greece to Breaking Bad, resists all our efforts to tie reality up in a neat bow, to draw some edifying lesson from it. Instead it confronts us with our own limitations, leaving us scrabbling in the rubble of certainty to figure out what's next.
- Why democracy has been unpopular with philosophers
- Tragedy's reminder that the past isn't finished with us
- …and why we need art in the first place
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.