I'm not enslaved, sorry if you precieve that you are.
Unfortunately, "You're a Slave" is the kind of generalization, rationale and justification that certainly may discourage individual's from striving to make a change, for their selves or the good they can accomplish beyond.
Too often this is "justified" as "reality" when it's actually negative perception. It's possible an individual who puts this type of message out is not "listened" too in general, and finds this is a "way" to gain attention and/or cause a reaction.
Connect-to-Value 2005-2008 ©
Firefighters in California are still struggling to contain several wildfires nearly one week after they broke out.
- Hundreds of people are still missing after three wildfires spread across Northern and Southern California last week.
- 48 of the 50 deaths occurred after the Camp Fire blazed through the town of Paradise, north of Sacramento.
- On Tuesday night, a fourth wildfire broke out, though it's mostly contained.
We know the dangers of too little sleep. Now for the other side of the story.
- Western University researchers found that sleeping over eight hours per night results in cognitive decline.
- Oversleepers suffer similar difficulties on certain cognitive tests as those who sleep under seven hours.
- Not all the news is bad: One night of oversleeping results in a cognitive boost.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.