Ideas to jump start the ecocomics
!. Have the aotu industries that are make Hybraid car equpit them with solar energe panal to keep them full changed during the day.
2. Ther is a company that is work on what they call algie farms which they can produce the same productio as oil does but at the end instead of being a waste the end production can be used to make live stock feed.
3. There are two sci. that are working on a bialogolcal way of decontamnating the ground the goverment should have them make a liquid form of it to used in our nucular plants.
These ideas would help produce jobs and jump start the eocomie at lease until we can get our oil feilds back on line from the last hurricane that came throw Texas.
4. We should also start converting our coal burning plants so that we can pump the co2 into our oil feilds to extend their live. Also we should start to convert some of our Desisal truks and cars over to natural or metane gas.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
The Bajau people's nomadic lifestyle has given them remarkable adaptions, enabling them to stay underwater for unbelievable periods of time. Their lifestyle, however, is quickly disappearing.
- The Bajau people travel in small flotillas throughout the Phillipines, Malaysia, and Indonesia, hunting fish underwater for food.
- Over the years, practicing this lifestyle has given the Bajau unique adaptations to swimming underwater. Many find it straightforward to dive up to 13 minutes 200 feet below the surface of the ocean.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
We explore the history of blood types and how they are classified to find out what makes the Rh-null type important to science and dangerous for those who live with it.
- Fewer than 50 people worldwide have 'golden blood' — or Rh-null.
- Blood is considered Rh-null if it lacks all of the 61 possible antigens in the Rh system.
- It's also very dangerous to live with this blood type, as so few people have it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.