Why Vision Matters
The vision of the leader of the enterprise is the most important aspect for company growth, profitability, and expansion. Management is insignificant without it.
On seeing 'The Social Network,' Terry Minion saw parallels with what he has seen in his own life regarding leaders and their vision. "There were numerous opportunities for the partner to remain an integral part, and each one was rejected for a more conservative view. There were others who got the vision who came in to take the place of those who saw something smaller. I think that will always be the case in a growth business. ...The vision of the leader of the enterprise is the most important aspect for company growth, profitability, and expansion. Management is insignificant without it."
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.