What Women Can Do to Keep Their Brains Strong Through Old Age
Neuroscientists have observed a specific exercise routine that protects female brains as they age.
Grandma should add pumping iron to her exercise routine. Researchers have found weight training may prevent some aspects of brain aging in older women.
As our brains age, they begin to decline. However, at what point this decline begins varies heavily on the person's biological age, which can change based on how we preserve our bodies through diet and exercise.
Dr. Patricia Bloom explains that one of the most effective ways of preserving your brain function as you get older is to stay healthy.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
Having these financial life skills can help you navigate challenging economic environments.
- Americans are swimming in increasingly higher amounts of debt, even the upper middle class.
- Here's some essential financial life skills needed to ensure your economic wellbeing.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
Experts argue the jaws of an ancient European ape reveal a key human ancestor.
- The jaw bones of an 8-million-year-old ape were discovered at Nikiti, Greece, in the '90s.
- These fossils may change how we view the evolution of our species.
Rethinking humanity's origin story
Migrating out of Africa
Did we head east or south of Eden?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.