Warming? Ask Business.
While political debates might suggest that the question of climate change is yet unresolved, the world of industry and commerce is convinced that global warming is real, and imminent.
While political debates might suggest that the question of climate change is yet unresolved (or worse, a shady liberal scheme), the world of industry and commerce is convinced that global warming is real, and imminent. Companies' greed plants them inevitably in the "reality-based community" writes Clive Thomson, and, as such, many businesses are already looking for ways to exploit the changing climate—or protect their businesses from the sea-level rise.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
This economy has us in survival mode, stressing out our bodies and minds.
- The cooperative business model can help reverse wealth inequality.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.