Top Ten Conspiracy Theories
From commercial airplanes whose exhaust trails are secret experiments in weather control to the New Jewish World Order behind the Federal Reserve, everyone is out to get the paranoid Right.
From commercial airplanes whose exhaust trails are secret experiments in weather control to the New Jewish World Order behind the Federal Reserve, everyone is out to get the paranoid Right. "Over the last two decades, a far-right conspiracy culture of self-proclaimed 'Patriots' has emerged in which the United States government itself is viewed as a mortal threat," says an article from Intelligence Report Magazine. "Few Internet-age antigovernment conspiracies have spread as quickly or as widely as the idea of 'chemtrails': the belief that air and water vapor contrails that form in the wake of high-altitude aircraft are really clouds of toxic soup being deliberately sprayed by hundreds, if not thousands, of secret government planes executing the designs of the New World Order."
We're more dependent on them than we realize.
- Scientists says our survival depends on biodiversity.
- A natural climate strategy we often forget.
- Seeing our place among the Earth's living creatures.
There's a high social cost that comes with lighting up.
While short-term results are positive, there is mounting evidence against staying in ketosis for too long.
- Recent studies showed volunteers lost equal or more weight on high-carb, calorie-restricted diets than low-carb, calorie restricted diets.
- There might be positive benefits to short-term usage of a ketogenic diet.
- One dietician warns that the ketogenic diet could put diabetics at risk for diabetic ketoacidosis.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.