Technology To Help You Work Faster
Three key elements of Behance's project management: "Google Docs spreadsheets, Zendesk help desk software, and our own Action Method task management system."
Behance shares a little behind-the-scenes on how we make ideas happen. "Our project management system uses three key elements: Google Docs spreadsheets, Zendesk help desk software, and our own Action Method task management system. ...Our 'HitLists,' hosted by Google Docs, help us prioritize our big-picture project milestones and share them transparently among teams. Zendesk helps us track necessary fixes and bugs for existing products like the Behance Network, and products in beta development like ProSite. Action Method helps us manage 'everything else.' ...The first thing to note is that our project management system is constantly evolving."
Understanding thinking talents in yourself and others can build strong teams and help avoid burnout.
- Learn to collaborate within a team and identify "thinking talent" surpluses – and shortages.
- Angie McArthur teaches intelligent collaboration for Big Think Edge.
Archeologists had been doubtful since no such ship had ever been found.
- In 450 BCE, Greek historian Herodotus described a barge that's never been found.
- One boat, Ship 17, uncannily matches the Herodotus' description.
- Horseshoe crabs' blue blood is so valuable that a quart of it can be sold for $15,000.
- This is because it contains a molecule that is crucial to the medical research community.
- While on Joe Rogan's podcast, he explains his thoughts on the gender differences in society.
- On another episode, Peterson discusses the development of character through competition.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.