Small Cars Are a Big Trend
Environmental friendliness is an added bonus for consumers looking to save money by purchasing cars with smaller engines. American car companies are looking to Europe, says Wired.
Environmental friendliness is an added bonus for consumers looking to save money by purchasing cars with smaller engines. American car companies are looking to Europe, says Wired. "'People used to think that small meant you were sacrificing something,' says Ford’s Sheryl Connelly, who has the cool title of global trends and futuring manager. 'Vast improvements in technology have shifted that paradigm. In a lot of ways, small has become chic.'...Beyond providing consumers with the performance they expect — and the numbers Ford needs to meet tightening fuel economy regulations — Ford says the engines are more cost-effective."
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Best case: Redrawing borders leads to peace, prosperity and EU membership. But there's also a worst case.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.