Sex Does a Body Good
Besides the immense pleasure that it gives, bet you didn’t know that regular sex is also a great way to improve your physical and psychological health. Yes, sex does a body good!
Sex gives a lift to both your mental and physical health: "Did you know that semen acts as an antidepressant? Yes, semen helps fight the blues. A study at the State University of New York in Albany found that females who had sex without condoms had fewer signs of depression than women who used condoms or abstained from sex. That’s because semen enters the bloodstream and fights to counteract depressive symptoms. Remember, it’s always best to practice safe sex. But if you’re battling the blues and you’re in a healthy monogamous relationship, don’t hesitate to occasionally send your man’s 'lil’ soldiers' to war."
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
- It's commonly thought that the suppression of female sexuality is perpetuated by either men or women.
- In a new study, researchers used economics games to observe how both genders treat sexually-available women.
- The results suggests that both sexes punish female promiscuity, though for different reasons and different levels of intensity.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- He was inspired by a statistic he learned while working at a hedge fund: In the '90s, web usage was growing at 2,300% a year.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.