School's Recipe for Reading Success
The Boston Globe reports on a determined principal, dedicated teachers, and an innovative reading program that have helped a school transform itself.
The Boston Globe reports on a determined principal, dedicated teachers, and an innovative reading program that have helped a school transform itself: "Set in a gritty working-class neighborhood under a Logan flight path, this school is an urban success story. Two-thirds of its students qualify for free or reduced lunch, while one-fifth are English language learners. And last year, 100 percent of the school’s third-graders scored at the proficient or advanced level on the English and math MCAS. So what has led to that success? ...A determined, hard-working principal, dedicated teachers who put in extra hours. And an innovative reading program."
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Best case: Redrawing borders leads to peace, prosperity and EU membership. But there's also a worst case.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.