How to Use Facebook to Find Business Leads
Have a business? Want to find more customers? Pitching your business on Facebook can be awkward so here are some ways to get your idea out without pestering potential clients.
What's the Latest Development?
Understanding how to use Facebook to find new customers is not obvious. Here are some tips: Goal number one is getting people to "like" your page because very few users will make a point of visiting your profile directly. Instead, they will interact with you through the news feed on their wall. Businesses should therefore integrate leads with likes by offering valuable content, such as videos or a newsletter sign up, once customers have liked your profile page. Entering customers in a contest for liking your page, for example, will attract a new audience.
What's the Big Idea?
If your business is not taking advantage of social media to connect with current customers and find new ones, you are behind the curve. But promoting your idea on Facebook can be an awkward experience full of potential missteps and delicate etiquette dilemmas. Promotions that act as invitations will be more successful than blanketing social media with your logo. So when you do make new posts, ask open-ended questions to invite users to respond. And to reach a wide audience, post a different times of the day and during weekends.
Photo credit: shutterstock.com
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Science and the squishiness of the human mind. The joys of wearing whatever the hell you want, and so much more.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.