Cheap & Reliable Cold Fusion
Italian inventor Andrea Rossi claims to have developed commercial-ready cold fusion technology that can produce large amounts of energy from dirt-cheap nickel and hydrogen.
Cold fusion implies a nuclear reaction taking place at low temperatures to produce energy. In the past, energy output has been relatively low due to the low temperature, but now an Italian inventor says his design could be a boon for world energy production: "Andrea Rossi is an Italian inventor that claims to have produced the world's first commercial ready 'cold fusion' reactor. For 20 years or longer scientists have been producing nuclear reactions at low temperatures in small reactors that cost a fraction of what is used to produce 'hot fusion.'"
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.