Can Technology Cure Health Care?
By organizing data related to patients' behavior and to drug development, digital technology could eliminate that waste and preserve the public's health more drastically than any wonder drug.
Both sides of the health care debate agree that the current system is rife with waste. Could a digital infrastructure solve the problem? "The technology for that transformation is already here, said Jonathan Richman, director of social media at the marketing agency Possible Worldwide and author of the health care blog Dose of Digital. Speaking March 13 at the South by Southwest music, film and interactive technology conference here, Richman detailed how smart data analysis could perform the seemingly contradictory tasks of improving patient health and improving the profits of pharma and insurance companies."
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.