Bypassing the Ad Industry
How have advertising's highly-paid creatives and suits reacted to a highly-successful coffee ad featuring Al Pacino that left them completely out of the loop? Read for yourself here.
How have advertising's highly-paid creatives and suits viewed a highly-successful coffee ad featuring Al Pacino that left them out of the loop? Among the comments: "Could you imagine how most clients would have reacted if their agency said: 'we're going to shoot this $$$$ ad without any script. Al can say whatever he wants and he doesn't even have to mention your product name if he doesn't feel like it.'". Another: "Emotion is what elevates an idea to greatness. ...And I love the fact that he doesn't say this is the coffee I drink he just gives it a nod and says this is good coffee. Tastefully done."
The famed author headed to the pond thanks to Indian philosophy.
- The famed author was heavily influenced by Indian literature, informing his decision to self-exile on Walden Pond.
- He was introduced to these texts by his good friend's father, William Emerson.
- Yoga philosophy was in America a century before any physical practices were introduced.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
A little goes a long way.
- A recent study from the Department of Health and Human Services found that 80 percent of Americans don't exercise enough.
- Small breaks from work add up, causing experts to recommend short doses of movement rather than waiting to do longer workouts.
- Rethinking what exercise is can help you frame how you move throughout your day.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.